Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice for various trades. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 26 November 2017.
Advertisement No: CPCL/ITI/APR/2017-18
Walk in Interview Date: 26 November 2017
CPCL Vacancy Details:
- Fitter: 16 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) : 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) : 08 Posts
- Welder: 08 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Turner: 04 Posts
- Auto Electrician: 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic): 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 05 Posts
- PASAA: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (C.P): 05 Posts
- Attendant Operator (C.P): 07 Posts
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) : 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
For the Trade Codes 1 to 12: A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
For the Trade Code 13: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science or Commerce or duly recognized diploma in engineering (other than computers) from any polytechnic of three years.
For the Trade Code 14: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in Govt. ITI in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” Trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
For the Trade Codes15 & 16: B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics or Biology as desirable subject may apply.
For the Trade Code 17: B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics as desirable subjects may apply.
How to Apply for Trade Apprentice Posts:
Online applications will be accepted through the official website. The last date of application is 26 November 2017.