Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) for Male and Female Indian citizens who are ordinarily resident in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Maharashtra and Gujarat. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 23 December 2013. The Central Reserve Police Force is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF's primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and contain insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representative's Police on 27 July 1939.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23 December 2013
Name of the Post: Constable (Technical/Tradesmen)
Name of the State
- Andhra Pradesh: 184
- Karnataka: 129
- Tamilnadu: 156
- Kerala: 68
- Maharashtra: 169
- Gujarat: 87
Total No. of Vacancies: 793
- Candidate age should be between 18 years -23 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from a Board or University recognised by Central or State Government.
- Constable (Fitter): 2 years ITI Diploma Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training approved by DGET Or Diploma in Automobile issued by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Constable (Driver): “Transport Vehicle” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- Constable (Bugler/Tailor/Cobbler/Carpenter/Gardener/Painter/Pipe Band/Brass Band/Cook/ Water Carrier/Safai Karmachari /Barber/Washerman/Woman & Hair Dresser): Good working knowledge of trade in which he/she wishes to be enlisted and qualify trade test at the time of recruitment process.
- General and OBC male candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the form of crossed IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favor of the Deputy Inspector General of Police of concerned application receiving centre payable/ encashable at Post Office/ Bank where the application receiving centre is situated.
- Male candidates belonging to SC/ ST Categories, Female candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of following:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standards Test
- Screening of testimonials for all Posts/Trades
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
- DRAWAL OF FINAL MERIT LIST
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application forms duly completed in all respects along with latest passport size photographs affixed, DD, two self addressed envelopes affixing postage stamps of Rs.22/- enclosed in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) in CRPF-2014-15″ should reach to the concerned authorities on or before 23 December 2013.