Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Doctors and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs). The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interviews on 22 August 2016.
Date of Interview: 22 August 2016
CRPF Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist Doctors: 6 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs): 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Specialist Doctors & GDMOs post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Specialist Doctors: MBBS and Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned Specialty with 1½ years experience for Degree holder & 2½ Years for Diploma holder in the concerned specialty after PG.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs): candidate should have completed MBBS and Internship.
Age limit for CRPF Specialist Doctors & GDMOs post: Should not exceed 67 years for both posts
Selection Process for CRPF Specialist Doctors & GDMOs post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for CRPF Specialist Doctors & GDMOs post:
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with original certificates and photocopies of all relevant documents/certificates and application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for and five passports size recent photographs on 22 August 2016 at the following address:
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, 9th Mile, PO- Amerigog, Guwahati (Assam) PIN-781023
- Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC Campus, Chiloda Road, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) PIN-382042
- Dett. Composite Hospital, CRPF, R.K. Puram, Sector-7, New Delhi-110066
Click here for Detailed Notifications: