CSIR-CIMFR Jobs Notification: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has invited applications for filling up the vacancies for the Scientist Posts in various disciplines of engineering. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 November 2019.
- Last date of application: 18 November 2019
CSIR-CIMFR, Dhanbad Vacancy Details:
- Scientist (Mining Engineering) : 01 Post
- Scientist (Chemical Engineering) : 02 Posts
- Scientist (Chemistry) : 02 Posts
- Scientist (Biotechnology) : 01 Post
- Scientist (Geology) : 03 Posts
- Scientist (Geophysics) : 01 Post
- Scientist (Software Engineering) : 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Scientist Posts:
- Scientist (Mining Engineering) : M.E./M.Tech. degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized university and Desired Experience in mine ventilation underground mining methods; coal gasification.
- Scientist (Chemical Engineering) : M.E./M.Tech. degree in Chemical Engineering and Desired Experience in chemical process development such as coal to value added products, Chemical synthesis.
- Scientist (Chemistry) : Ph.D. submitted in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry and Experience in area of catalyst development; chemical synthesis; experience in handling sophisticated instrument.
- Scientist (Biotechnology): Ph.D. submitted in Biotechnology and Experience in application of environmental biotechnology, plant biotechnology.
- Scientist (Geology) : Ph.D. degree in Geology/Applied Geology and desired Experience in engineering geology; Structural geology; modeling and formation evaluation
- Scientist (Geophysics) : Ph.D. submitted in Geophysics and desired experience in application of geophysical methods in mining operations; hydro-geology and environment.
- Scientist (Software Engineering) :M.E./M.Tech. in Software Engineering/ Computer Science and desired experience in application of cloud computing and cloud storage; knowledge in big data Engineering tools.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–21 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF|
Official Website Link
How to apply for CSIR-CIMFR Jobs 2019
Candidates can apply by the prescribed format and send their applications by Registered/Speed Posts to The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (Jharkhand) before 18 November 2019. Interested candidates need to download application form to the CIMFR’s official website.
National Health Mission UP Recruitment 2019 for 1425 Block Account Manager and Other Posts
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: 554 Vacancies for Delhi Police Exam 2019, Apply @delhipolice.nic.in, 12th Pass Eligible
Border Road Organization Recruitment Notification 2019 Released: 540 Vacancies Notified for Multi Skilled Worker Posts