CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2018
CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO)invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, PA and Research Intern. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 3 January 2018.
Notification No.: 01/2018
Interview Date: 3 January 2018
CSIR-CSIO Vacancy Details
- Research Intern – 01 Post
- PA Level-III– 01 Post
- JRF– 02 Posts
- SRF– 01 Post
- PA Level-I&II– 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF, Research Intern and PA Posts
- Research Intern – B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication or equivalent.
- PA Level-III– M.E./M.Tech. in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology or equivalent with at least 55% marks and B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication or equivalent.
- JRF– B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical or equivalent with valid GATE/ NET score OR M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical or equivalent.
- SRF– B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Control/ Instrumentation & Control or equivalent with NET/GATE qualification.
- PA Level-I- Three year Diploma in Mechanical engineering or equivalent with minimum 55% marks
- PA Level-II- B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical engineering or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
How to Apply for CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2018, JRF, SRF, Research Intern and PA Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 3 January 2018 at Auditorium, CSIR-CSIO, Sector-30-C, Chandigarh along with necessary documents.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates