CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology invited applications for recruitment of various Scientific & Technical Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 2 July 2014. The CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur is one of the National Institute under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research which is an Autonomous Body. It is located on 250 acres of land with the backdrop of snow-covered peaks of Dhauladhar Range in salubrious climate. The Institute is engaged in research and technology development programmes for sustainable management of bioresources of the Himalayas.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 2 July 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Scientist/Scientist: 4
- Sr. Technical Officer/Technical Assistant: 6
Total No. of Posts: 10
- Senior Scientist: Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.7600/-
- Scientist: Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600/-
- Sr. Technical Officer: Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600/5400
- Technical Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-
PhD (Science), Master Degree in Sciences, B.E. or B. Tech or equivalent in Electronics with 55% marks and 2 years experience in relevant area.
- Senior Scientist: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 37 years as on 2 July 2014.
- Scientist: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 32 years as on 2 July 2014.
- Sr. Technical Officer: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 40 years as on 2 July 2014.
- Technical Assistant: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 2 July 2014.
- General and OBC categories Candidates must submit Demand draft of Rs.100 drawn on any nationalized bank valid for a period of three months in favour of “Director, CSIR- IHBT" payable at Palampur (Himachal Pradesh) SBI-Bank Code No. 03632
- SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR employees/Abroad Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in website.
- Application Form can be download from the Institute website: www.ihbt.res.in or obtain from the office of Administrative Officer, CSIR-I.H.B.T.,Palampur-176 061 (Himachal Pradesh) by sending a requisition along with a Self-Addressed Stamped envelope (27 cms x 10 cms) bearing postal stamp of Rs.10/- by 20 June 2014.
- The application duly accompanied by attested copies of the Degree Certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate, PWD Certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed at the appropriate place on the application proforma together with Demand Draft should be sent in an envelope superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Post Code ) to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Post Box No. 06, Palampur 176061(H.P.) by Registered Post before 2 July 2014.