CSIR National Metallurgical Laboratory (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), Jamshedpur invited applications for Special Recruitment Drive for SCs, STs and OBCs to the post of Junior Stenographer. Last Date of Submitting Applications is 31 December 2013.
The bonafide Indian Nationals can apply on the prescribed format for the post of “Junior Stenographer” in CSIR- NML. The National Metallurgical Laboratory, the third in the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) family of 38 laboratories. The foundation stone of NML was laid on 21.11.1946 and the laboratory was formally inaugurated and dedicated to the nation on the 26 November 1950.
- Last Date of Submitting Applications : 31 December 2013
Details of Posts
1. Name of the Post : Junior Stenographer (English)
No. of Posts : 01 (One). (“Reserved for OBC”)
2. Name of the Post : Junior Stenographer (Hindi)
No. of Posts : 01 (One). (“Reserved for ST”)
Candidates possessing Minimum Educational Qualification of 10+2/ XII or equivalent.
Candidates having speed of 80 W.P.M. in shorthand and 40/ 35 W.P.M. in typewriting in English/ Hindi and on the basis of competitive proficiency test.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age not exceeding 28 years.
- Age Relaxable in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per Govt. rules.
- Departmental candidates will also be eligible to compete and there will be no Age Restriction in their case.
Pay Scale: Pay Band PB-1 of Rs.5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 plus allowances.
How to Apply
- Applications completed in all respects, supported by attested copies of certificates of Educational & Professional Qualifications & Mark Sheets, Experience Certificates, Community/ Category Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD etc.)
- Along with Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- valid for at least six months drawn in favour of the Director, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur–831007 payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Jamshedpur.
- All documents should be sent to the office of the Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur– 831007 on or before 31-12-2013.
- Candidates belonging to ST/ PWD/ Women categories and departmental candidates (CSIR Lab./ Instt.) are exempted from paying application fee.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
To the office of the Controller of Administration,
CSIR- National Metallurgical Laboratory,
Jamshedpur – 831 007
On the basis of Proficiency Test in English/ Hindi Shorthand and Typing as the case may be, which is conducted by the administration.