CSIR – National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned post of “Technician”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 20 August 2014 up to 05:30 PM.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 26 July 2014 from 09:00 AM.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 August 2014 up to 05:30 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy & Documents: 26 August 2014 by 05:30 PM.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Technician
No. of Posts: 07 (Seven).
Name of Area/ Field: Sales & Marketing/ Publication Store, Printing Technology, Desk Top Publishing, Art & Graphics, Electrical and Production”
- SSC or 10th standard Pass with Science subjects with 55% marks from recognised Board or University.
- And ITI certificate or National/ State trade certificate in (Information & Communication Tech./ Computer fundamental/ MS Office & Internet trade/ Printing trade/ DTP or Graphic Work of Pre- press/ Commercial Art or DTP/ Refrigeration & Air Conditioning trade/ Production or Publishing trade. OR
- 02 years of experience in the relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: Not Exceed 28 years as on last date of receipt of hard copy of filled in application (i.e. 26 August 2014) and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month and other additional allowances as admissible by CSIR.
- Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Director, NISCAIR”, payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women/ CSIR Employees candidate category are exempted from the fee payment.
Selection Procedure: The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the NISCAIR Website www.niscair.res.in on or before 20 August 2014 up to 05:30 PM.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidate has to send the Print out of filled Application Form with generated Application ID along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent colored passport size photograph should be affix on the application form and the Demand Draft may forward to the “Controller of Administration, National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), Pusa Campus, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012” on or before 26 August 2014 by 05:30 PM.