CSIR- National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant and Sr. Technical Officer. The candidates eligible for the posts may Apply Online on or before 29 April 2014.
NISCAIR was formed by the merger of erstwhile National Institute of Science Communication (NISCOM) and Indian National Scientific Documentation Centre (INSDOC) on 30 September 2002. It is devoted to science communication and dissemination of S&T information.
- Opening Date for online application form: 29 March 2014
- Closing Date for online application form: 29 April 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 6 May 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant: 7 posts
- Sr. Technical Officer: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 8
- Technical Assistant: Candidate’s age must not be more than 28 years as on 6 May 2014.
- Sr. Technical Officer: Candidate’s age must not be more than 40 years as on 6 May 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Technical Assistant: 12th with Science subjects followed by Diploma in Printing Technology or BSc with professional qualification in Graphic Design.
- Sr. Technical Officer: B.E. or B. Tech or equivalent with 55% marks and 5 years experience in handling video production and/or direction and/or camera(film or video camera) and/or post production.
- Candidates must submit Rs.500/- in the form of crossed Demand Draft valid for at least 3 months in favour of Director, NISCAIR, payable at New Delhi.
- SC, ST, PWD, Women and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Technical Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-
- Sr. Technical Officer: Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of test/interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through NISCAIR website: www.niscair.res.in or can apply offline by using the print out of the application form available in the notification.
- Print out of duly filled online or offline application, complete in all respects and supported by self attested copies of certificates in proof of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste, experience, passport size photograph, etc. along with DD should be sent in a sealed cover superscripted with “Application for the post of Technical Assistant/Sr. Technical Officer (2)( (Post Code and Category) to The Controller of Administration, National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), Pusa Campus, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012, so as to reach on or before 6 May 2014.
For Detailed Notification