CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, invited applications for admission in PhD Degree from strong motivation and good academic credentials to pursue research in frontier areas of modern biology. The candidates eligible for the courses can apply through the prescribed format on or before the date specified on the institutes ‘website.
- Last Date of Application: Will be given on http://www.igib.res.in/
- Date of Aptitude Examination: 14 June 2015
- Date of Result of Aptitude Examination: 17 June 2015
- Date of Interview: 06 July 2015 to 08 July 2015
- Date of Result: 09 July 2015
- Date of Joining: On or before 15 July 2015
Details of Course:
Name of the Course: PhD Degree
Eligibility Criteria: Masters’ degree (M.Sc./M.Tech.) with 60% (or equivalent in CGPA) in any branch of Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science or allied subjects with special interest in Biology. B.Tech with 60% (or equivalent in CGPA) (in Biological Sciences or other branches with special interest in Biology) /B.Pharm. Candidates with 60% (or equivalent in CGPA) may also apply.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format by visiting the website http://www.igib.res.in/.