CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Job Notification: CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) invited applications for the post of Scientist/Senior Scientist and Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 March 2016.
Advertisement No. 19/2015
Last date for receipt of application forms: 30 March 2016
CSIR-IHBT Vacancy details:
- Scientist/Senior Scientist: 6 posts
- Technical Assistant: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-IHBT Scientist & Technical Assistant post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Scientist: PhD in Science.
- Senior Scientist: PhD in Science with 2 years experience.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Biotechnology or its equivalent or BSc in Agriculture/Life Sciences/Science/Chemistry/Horticulture having Floriculture as one of the main subjects with 1 year professional qualification/experience of working in plant biology lab/plant molecular biology lab/soil analysis or macro & micronutrient analysis of plant samples/Floriculture from a recognized Institute/Organization.
Age Limit for Scientist/Senior Scientist and Technical Assistant:
- Scientist: Maximum 32 years
- Senior Scientist: Maximum 37 years
- Technical Assistant: Maximum 28 years
Selection Process for CSIR-IHBT Scientist & Technical Assistant post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for CSIR-IHBT Scientist & Technical Assistant post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Post Box No. 06, Palampur-176061(H.P.). Last date of receipt of application is 30 March 2016.
Application Fee for CSIR-IHBT Scientist & Technical Assistant post:
- Gen & OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employee & Abroad Candidates: Nil