CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 5 posts in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines of India. Eligible candidates can apply online before 24 July 2015.
• Last date for submission of online application form: 24 July 2015
• Last date for submission of hard copy of application form: 27 July 2015
Details of Posts
1. Scientist: 1 Post
2. Senior Scientist: 1 Post
3. Technical Assistant: 2 Posts
4. Technician (1): 1 Post
1. Scientist: Candidate should have completed Ph.D. in Geophysics (Submitted) and should have demonstrated excellence in research through publications in peer reviewed journals.
2. Senior Scientist: Candidate should have completed Ph.D. in Geophysics with 2 years research experience in the related area and should have demonstrated excellence in research through publications in peer reviewed journals.
3. Technical Assistant: Candidate should have completed 1St Class in B.Sc. (Computers) with one year full time professional qualification or one year experience in the field of computer applications from a recognized Institute / Organization and should have knowledge in various IT & Computer Applications.
4. Technician: Candidate should have completed SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Data Entry Operator Trade or National / State Trade Certificate or 2 years full time experience as a apprentice training from a recognized institution in the Data Entry Operator Trade and should have experience from reputed Organization / Institute in the relevant area.
1. Scientist: 37 years
2. Senior Scientist: 42 years
3. Technical Assistant: 36 years
4. Technician (1): 41 years
1. Scientist: Pay Band - 3: Rs.15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/
2. Senior Scientist: Pay Band - 3: Rs.15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay Rs.7600/
3. Technical Assistant: Pay Band – 2: Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay Rs.4200/-
4. Technician (1): Pay Band – 1: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online only through the website http://www.ngri.org.in before 24 July, 2015 and send the computer-generated printout of the duly filled in online application, along with Self Attested photocopy of certificates of Date of Birth, educational qualifications, caste, experience, Summery of R & D work (maximum 300 words) and Statement of Purpose (maximum 250 words) in an envelope superscribing “application for the post code” by post to The Administrative Officer CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute Uppal Road Hyderabad – 500 007 Telangana before 27 July 2015.