CSIR – National Physical Laboratory (NPL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Fellow, Senior Project Fellow and Project Assistant. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 10 February 2016.
Advertisement No.: Rectt./01/2016
Date of Interview: 10 February 2016
CSIR-NPL Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 7 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 4 posts
- Project Fellow: 3 posts
- Senior Project Fellow: 4 posts
- Project Assistant: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF, Project Fellow & Project Assistant Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow: MSc in Chemistry/Physics/Applied Optics/Applied physics/Instrumentation/Electronics and CSIR- UGC Net Qualified or B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Chemical Engg./Mechanical Engg./Biotechnology Engg. And GATE Qualified.
- Senior Research Fellow: MSc in Chemistry/Physics and 2 Years research experience.
- Project Fellow: B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Electronics and B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/Comp. Engg. Or MSc in Electronics.
- Senior Project Fellow: M.Tech in Energy Engineering/Nanotechnology, MSc in Electronics/Physics/Material Science and 2 Years experience in relevant field or M.Tech in Nanoscience.
- Project Assistant: MSc in Chemistry.
- Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow, Project Assistant: Maximum 28 years
- Senior Research Fellow, Senior Project Fellow: Maximum 32 years
How to Apply for CSIR-NPL JRF, SRF, Project Fellow & Project Assistant Post 2016
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form and self attested copies of all supporting documents on 10 February 2016 in the Auditorium of the laboratory.