Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL)(A successor co. of CSEB) invited application for recruitment to the post of Publicity Assistant and Law Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 September 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 21 August 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 22 September 2014
Details of Post
- Publicity Assistant: 07 Posts
- Law Assistant: 13 Posts
Total Number of Post: 20
- Publicity Assistant : Rs. 15025-675(11)-22450-900(8)-29650-1250(11)-43400/-
- Law Assistant: Rs. 15025-675(11)-22450-900(8)-29650-1250(11)-43400/
Only CG state domicile candidate fulfilling criteria mentioned hereunder can apply for the post.
- Publicity Assistant: Degree in Journalism with 50% Marks from any recognized University/ Institution. Degree course should be approved by UGC.
- Law Assistant: Law degree with 50% Marks from any recognized University/ Institution.
Maximum Age Limit (As on 22 September 2014): 35 years. 5 year age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates and 10 years age relaxation for Female candidates will be given as per the Govt. of CG rules in this regard
Application Fee : Rs. 700/- for UR/OBC category AND Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates or Chhattisgarh State in form of D.D./Banker's cheque in favour of "Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPHCL, Raipur” payable at Raipur (Chhattisgarh). The candidates should write their Name and complete mailing address on reverse side of D.D. Applications without fee will be rejected. The above fees will not be refundable to candidates in any circumstances.
How to Apply
The application in the prescribed format should reach the following Address, on or before 22/09/2014 positively "Dy. General Manager (HR)-II, CSPHCL, Dangania, Raipur PIN - 492 013". The applications received by registered post or speed post will only be accepted. Application sent by hand/courier/ or any other mode will not be accepted. Envelope should be clearly super-scribed as "Application for the post of Publicity Assistant/ Law Assistant".