CSS-ATMA, Dir. Of Agriculture, Assam Job Notification: CSS-ATMA, Dir. Of Agriculture, Assam invited applications for the post of ATM, BTM & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 October 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 11 October 2017
CSS-ATMA, Dir. Of Agriculture, Assam Vacancy Details
- State Coordinator: 01 Post
- Gender Coordinator: 01 Post
- Deputy Director: 04 Posts
- Deputy Project Director: 23 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 16 Posts
- Accountant cum Clerk: 14 Posts
- Block Technology Manager: 149 Posts
- Assistant Technology Manager: 393 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ATM, BTM & Other Posts Job
- State Coordinator: Doctorate or Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Extension, Horticulture, Agronomy, Fishery, Soil Science, Agril Economics and Allied Sector.
- Gender Coordinator: Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture and Allied Sector including Home Science Extension or Sociology.
- Deputy Director: Post Graduate in Agriculture, Human Resource Development, Information Technology, Marketing/ Post Harvest Technology, Veterinary, Fishery.
- Deputy Project Director: Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Allied Sectors with research back ground.
- Computer Programmer: B.Tech or MCA.
- Accountant cum Clerk: B.Com
- Block Technology Manager: Graduate/ Post Graduate in Agri/ Allied Sector with Computer Skills.
- Assistant Technology Manager: Graduate/ Post Graduate in Agri/ Hort/ Economics/ Veterinary Science/ AHD/ Fisheries with Computer Skills.
- State Coordinator, Gender Coordinator, Deputy Director: 62 years
- Deputy Project Director, Computer Programmer, Accountant cum Clerk: 43 years
- Block Technology Manager, Assistant Technology Manager: 45 years
How to Apply for the CSS-ATMA, Dir. Of Agriculture, Assam ATM, BTM & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the link: http://nmaet.css-atmaassamrecruitment2017 .com