The Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for recruitment to the post of Skilled Support Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
CTCRI was established in 1963. It is a constituent Institute under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). It is the only research organization in the World dedicated solely to the research on tropical tuber crops.
Start Date of Registration: 05 July 2014
Last Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (04 August)
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Skilled Support Staff
- Total No. of Posts: 18
Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- per month.
Matriculation examination or equivalent from any recognized Board or ITI passed.
- Candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
- · Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years.
- Candidates have to pay demand draft of Rs.200/- drawn in favour of ICAR Unit, CTCRI, Thiruvananthapuram.
- SC/ST/PH and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with latest passport size photograph, DD, attested copies of certificates in proof of age, educational qualification, mark sheets, experience, caste status should reach to the Director, CTCRI, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram-695 017, Kerala within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.