The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi will shortly conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for appointing eligible candidates as Teachers for classes I to VIII. The candidates have to fill Online application before 31 October 2013 and send .
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be conducted on 16 February 2014. The qualified candidates will be employed as Primary Level Teacher for Classes I-V or Junior Level Teacher for Classes VI-VIII as per their performance in the written examination.
How To Apply
- The eligible candidates have to click below link “Apply Online” or CTET website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Fill the all mandatory information before the last date, 31 October 2013
- Send the computer generated Confirmation Page that will be issued after submitting all the information along with CBSE copy of Challan (if fees paid through Challan).
Remit the fee according the following ways
- For Paper–I or Paper–II (one of these): General/OBC candidate has to pay Rs.500/- whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/Diff. Abled category have to pay Rs.250/-
- For Paper–I and Paper–II (both): General/OBC candidate has to pay Rs.800/- whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/Diff. Abled category have to pay Rs.400/-
The application fee can be submitted through the challan form by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or e-Post Office in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or Online process By Debit/Credit Card.
- Affix a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided of the dully complete Application Form/Confirmation Page (also original CBSE copy of Challan, if fees paid through Bank/Post Office Challan)
- Send the application in an envelope super scribed in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR CTET-FEB 2014” by Registered/Speed Post that must reach positively by 07 November 2013 to the below address.
The Assistant Secretary (CTET)
Central Board Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension
Patparganj, Delhi- 110092