Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), DRDO invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days (25 November 2017) from the publication of the advertisement.
- Closing date for submission of application: Within 21 days from the publication of the advertisement.
Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (Physics): 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (Biomedical Engineering): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (Physics): Candidate should be a Post Graduate Degree in M.Sc in Physicsin first division with NET/GATE.
- Junior Research Fellow (Biomedical Engineering): Graduate Degree (B.Tech/B.E) in Biomedical Engineering with first division with NET/GATE or Post Graduate degree (M.E/ M. Tech) in Biomedical Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
Gen: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
OBC: 31 years.
SC/ST: 33 years.
How to Apply for Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory Junior Research Fellow Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Director, DEBEL, PB No 9326, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore - 560 093 within 21 days from the publication of the advertisement.