Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Defence Research & Development, Ministry of Defence, Govt of India invited applications for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 30 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor- 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: For Materials Engg, Electronics Engg, Aerospace Engg and Mechanical Engg.
- Associate Professor- Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the appropriate branch of Engg., / Tech., and relevant experience of 5 years in teaching, research and / or industry at the level of Lecturer/Assistant Professor or equivalent grade, excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree.
- Assistant Professor- Ph. D. Degree with a First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg., & Tech., and relevant experience of 2 years in teaching, research and/or industry at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade.
Educational Qualification: For Technology Management Discipline.
- Assistant Professor- First Class Master’s Degree in Technology Management /Project Management / in a management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE / UGC.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Deputy Registrar (Admin), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (Deemed University), Girinagar, Pune-411025 so as to reach on or before 30 May 2015.