Delhi Cantonment Board invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Delhi Cantonment was established in the year 1914.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 22 November 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands: within 31 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Name of the Post: Junior Clerk
- Total No. of Vacancies: 11 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200- 20200 + GP Rs.1900/- per month
Candidate should be 12th class passed or equivalent qualification and have Speed of 35 W.P.M. in English or 30 W.P.M. in Hindi on computer.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Cantonment Board.
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in test/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with 2 recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all required certificates & testimonials, 2 self-addressed envelopes, acknowledgment card etc. should be reach by registered/speed post to the Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Cantonment Board, Delhi Cantt -110010 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of_______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.