Department of Agriculture and Cooperation invites applications and suitable officials for filling up six vacancies of Deputy Commissioner (NRM/RFS) in the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation by deputation (ISTC) basis (including short term contract).
• Last Date of Submission of Application : Within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Deputy Commissioner (NRM/ RFS)”
No. of Posts : 06 (Six).
Educational Qualification & Experience
• Master’s Degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany/ Botany or Forestry or Degree in Agricultural Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
• 10 years experience in a supervisory capacity in the field of Soil conservation including Water Harvesting or Land Reclamation/ Farm Development.
• Desirable:- Doctorate Degree in any of the Agricultural disciplines mentioned above or Master’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) shall be, not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-. (Pre-revised Rs. 12000- 375- 16500/-).
How to Apply
• Applications of willing, suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to Under Secretary (Pers.-II), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 37, F wing, Ground Floor, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
NILD, Kolkata Recruitment 2018 for 9 Staff Nurse and Other Posts, Walk-In on 14 Dec
NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2018-19 for 24 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply before 4 January
IIM, Rohtak Recruitment 2018 for Accounts Officer Posts
MANAGE, Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 for 15 Managerial and Other Posts, Walk-In on 21st Dec