Department of Atomic Energy, Nuclear Fuel Complex invited applications for recruitment to various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 5 December 2015.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NFC/02/2015
Last Date for receipt of online Application forms: 5 December 2015
Department Of Atomic Energy Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Technician/B (Painter): 1 post
- Technician/B (Carpenter): 1 post
- Technician/B (Plumber): 1 post
- Stenographer Grade-II (English): 1 post
- Stenographer Grade-III (English): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical & Administrative Jobs 2015
- Technician: SSC with Science and Maths as subjects or HSC with Science and Maths as subjects and ITI/NCVT Trade certificate of minimum 1 year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the relevant trade.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Matriculation or equivalent with speed of 100 wpm in shorthand in English and Minimum speed of 45 wpm in typewriting in English.
Age Limit for Technical & Administrative Jobs 2015
- All Technician/B: Between 18-25 years
- All Stenographers (English): Between 18-27 years
How to Apply for Department Of Atomic Energy Technical & Administrative Jobs 2015
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online at www.nfcrecruitment.in on or before 5 December 2015.