Department of Posts invites applications from eligble and suitable candidates for filling up the following Group ‘C’ posts of “M. V. Mechanic, M. V. Electrician, Carpenter and Turner” per below details. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within the period of 30 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
- Motor Vehicle (M.V) Mechanic: 04 (Four)
- M. V. Electrician: 01 (One).
- Carpenter (Skilled): 01 (One).
- Turner (Skilled): 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
(i) Possessing valid Driving License for heavy motor vehicles for M. V. Mechanic.
(ii) A certificate in the respective Trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. or VIII (8th) standard passed with the experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Age Limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01 July 2014.
- Relaxable age as per Govt. rules, up to 05 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with attested photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC), driving license & two recent passport size photograph (one to be affix on the application) duly attested by gazetted officer must reach to the “Office of the Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, C – 121, Naraina Industrial Area (NIA), Phase – I, Naraina, New Delhi – 110 028 sent through Speed/ Registered Post only within the period of 30 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement.
- Candidate has to submit the Declaration with the application, in the prescribed proforma with complete details.