Department of General Administration, Punjab invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up 94 Posts of “Senior Assistant”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply Online on or before 21 October 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 September 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Examination Fee: 25 October 2014.
- Tentative Date for Written Test : First Week of December 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Senior Assistant”
No. of Posts: 94 (Ninety Four).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent from the recognized University or Institute.
- Possess Computer Information Technology Course or equivalent with relevant work experience.
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 38 years as on 01 January 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/- Per Month.
Examination Fee: Rs. 800/- for General candidates (Rs. 400/- for SC/ BC/ PH candidates) in the form of Challan generated on submission of Online application form. Fee will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Computer Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Department’sWebsite www.punjabgovt.gov.inalso upload the scanned photograph and signature on or before 21 October 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to download or take the printout of the filled in application form/ Registration Slip for future requirement/ reference.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.