Dept. of Technical Education Training & Skill Development, West Bengal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Workshop Instructor. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 19 December 2017.
- Last Date for application submission - 19 December 2017
Dept. of Tech Education Training & Skill Development, WB Vacancy Details
No. of Posts – 36
Name of Post – Workshop Instructor
- Automobile Engineering – 1 Post
- Civil Engineering – 5 Posts
- Computer Science & Technology – 1 Post
- Electrical Engineering – 9 Posts
- Footwear Machine Shop – 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering (Machine Shop)- 8 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering (Fitting) – 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering (Carpentry)- 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering (welding)- 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Workshop Instructor Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have National Trade Certificate in relevant subject from an Institute affiliated to Director General of Employment and Training or having diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized university. Candidates can refer to the detailed notification link for more information.
Age Limit – 18 to 37 Years
Selection Process for Workshop Instructor Posts
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written Examination.
How to apply for Workshop Instructor Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the necessary documents to the Commissioner, Technical Education Training & Skill Development Department, Karigori Bhaban, Block - B/7, Action Area-lll, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata - 700160 on or before 19 December 2017.