Deputy Commissioner Darrang invited applications for the post of Laboratory Bearer and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 19 May 2017.
Advertisement Details: 21/2017/7
- Last Date of Application Submission - 19 May 2017
- Date of Written Test – 21 May 2017
- Date of Interview/Verification of Documents/Computer test for Grade-III Posts – 29 May 2017
Deputy Commissioner Darrang Vacancy Details
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Bearer – 04 Posts
- Library Bearer – 01 Post
- Grade IV – 08 Posts
- Chowkidar – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Bearer and Other Posts
- Assistant Librarian: Bachelor of Library Science from any recognized university.
- Junior Assistant: Graduate in Arts,Science,Commerce from a recognized university with knowledge of computer typing and simple excel, diploma/certificate of computer knowledge for minimum three months duration.
- Laboratory Bearer, Library Bearer, Grade IV, Chowkidar: HSLC passed
Age Limit – 43 years
Application Fee for Laboratory Bearer and Other Posts
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
The application fee is to be deposited in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang District payable at Mangaldai.
How to apply for Deputy Commissioner Darrang, Laboratory Bearer and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can send applications along with 3 copies of passport size photograph to the office of Deputy Commmissioner (Personnel Branch).
Scroll down for more jobs