Ministry of Defence (DGQA), Controllerate of Quality Assurance, Jabalpur invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Technician (Semi Skilled). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 15 November 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Closing Date of Application Forms for far flung areas: within 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the post: Technician (Semi Skilled)
- Total No. of Post: 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Candidates should have Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate in the trade of Fitter Auto or Labourer or Fitter General Mechanic or equivalent course.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
Selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Screening, written test, trade test and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, 1 self addressed envelop of size 30 cm X 12 cm with postal stamp worth Rs.25/- and a recent passport size photograph should be submitted to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (OFV), Vehicle Factory Post Office, Jabalur-482009 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.