DIAT Pune Jobs Notification:
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune invited applications for the Non- Teaching posts of Assistant Registrar (on Deputation) and other posts on Direct Recruitment Basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 21 October 2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 October 2016.
DIAT Pune Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts [Deputation]
2. Superintendent – 01 Post
3. Executive Assistant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DIAT Pune Assistant Registrar and Other Jobs:
1. Assistant Registrar: Possess Master’s Degree in the respective discipline.
2. Superintendent/ Executive Assistant: Possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the appropriate discipline.
Deputation Basis: (for Assistant Registrar)
Officers working under the Central or State Govt. or PSUs or Autonomous Bodies etc.:
• Holding the analogous posts or equivalent on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
• With 05 (five) years of relevant experience of the regular service in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent; and
• Possessing Degree or equivalent as mentioned above.
1. Superintendent: 04 years
2. Executive Assistant: 03 years
1. Assistant Registrar: Not be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application
2. Superintendent: 35 years.
3. Executive Assistant: 30 years.
OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Others: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for DIAT Pune Assistant Registrar and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Skill Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for DIAT Pune Assistant Registrar and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Joint Registrar (Admn.), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Girinagar, Pune – 411 025 on or before 21 October 2016.