Directorate General, Indo – Tibetan Border Police, New Delhi invites applications from the Indian Citizen for filling up the following posts of “Veterinary Cadre” in Indo – Tibetan Border Police, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi on Deputation Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within two months from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within two months from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Dy. Inspector General (Veterinary): 01 (One).
- Chief Veterinary Offiicer (CVO): 06 (Six).
- Senior Veterinary Offiicer (SVO): 08 (Eight).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officer of the Central Government or State Government.
(i) holding analogous post in the parent cadre or department on regular basis ; or
(ii) with two (02) years regular service in Pay Band – 4, Pay Scale Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- plus Garde Pay Rs. 8,700/- with twenty (20) years regular service in Group ‘A’ post (for post 1) and with five (05) years regular service in Pay Band – 3, Pay Scale Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Garde Pay Rs. 6,600/- (for post 2), AND
(iii) possessing following qualification ;
(a) Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandary from a recognised University, AND
(b) Registration with Veterinary Council of India.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the candidate should not be more than 65 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band PB – 4 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,900/- Per Month for post 1.
- Pay Band PB – 3 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month for post 2 and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month for post 3.
- In addition non- practicing allowance at the rate of 25% of the Basic Pay in the Pay Band plus Grade Pay prescribed by the Central Govt. from time of time for the particular post.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested and willing officers may apply through proper channel with complete Bio- data in prescribed proforma along with photocopies of up to date ACR/ APAR Dossiers for last five (05) years, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate should reach to the “Senior Admn. Officer (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA/ Govt. of India, Block – 2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 within two months (60 days) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.