Directorate of Jharkhand Armed Police invited applications for various Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for the interview along with other necessary documents from 21 July 2015 to 24 July 2015.
Date of Interview: 21 July 2015 to 24 July 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Subedar Major (General)- 20 Posts
- Subedar (General)- 20 Posts
- Deputy Subedar (General)- 126 Posts
- Subedar/Deputy Subedar (Technical)- 36 Posts
- Subedar (Vitantu)- 02 Posts
- Deputy Subedar (Vitantu)- 52 Posts
- Ashu (Deputy Subedar)- 02 Posts
- Head Clerk- 02 Posts
- Clerk- 04 Posts
- Havaldar (General)- 434 Posts
- Driver Havaldar- 20 Posts
- Driver Constable- 104 Posts
- General Constable- 1826 Posts
- Cook- 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: For details on educational qualification, click on http://www.jhpolice.gov.in/JAP.
- For Ex-Constable- 35-45 Years
- For Havaldar- 35-48 Years
- For JCO- 45-55 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the interview along with other necessary documents from 21 July 2015 to 24 July 2015.