Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Daman & Diu invited applicants for walk-in Interview for filling up the 21 posts in Govt. Hospital, Diu, CHC Ghoghla under NRHM Programme and UT Plan Schemepurely on contract basis.The candidates eligible for the post may walk-in Interview on 12 March 2015.
Date of walk-in-Interview: 12 March 2015
Details of Posts
[A] Under NRHM Scheme
1. Gynaecologist: 01 Post
2. Paediatrician: 02 Posts
3. Anaesthetist: 01 Post
4. Ophthalmic Surgeon: 01 Post
5. Medical Officer: 02 Posts
6. Data Manager: 01 Post
7. Radiographer: 01 Post
[B] Under UT PlanScheme
8. Physician: 01 Post
9. Sr. Gynaecologist: 02 Posts
10. Pathologist: 01 Post
11. Ophthalmic Surgeon: 01 Post
12. Sr. Anaesthetist: 01 Post
13. Radiologist: 01 Post
14. Pediatrician: 02 Posts
15. Medical Officer: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Qualification must be from a recognized Medical Council of India or University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if any).
- For Post 1 to 3: Possess PG Degree or Diplomain the relevant field.
- For Post 4: Possess M.S. or MD in the relevant field.
- For Post 5& 15: Possess MBBS in General Medicine.
- For Post 6: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the relevant field.
- For Post 7: Possess Certificate Course of Radiographer or X – Ray Technician.
- For Post 8 to 14: Possess MBBS with Post- Graduate Degree or Diploma with relevant experience.
- For Post 1 to 5: Not exceeding 62 years.
- For Post 6 & 8 to 14: Not exceeding 40 years.
- For Post 7: Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Post 15: Not exceeding 35 years.
- For Post 1: Rs. 120,000/-.
- For Post 2 &3: Rs. 80,000/-.
- For Post 4: Rs. 60,000/-.
- For Post 5: Rs. 48,000/-.
- For Post 6: Rs. 18,000/-.
- For Post 7: Rs. 15,600/-.
- For Post 8 to 14: Rs. 70,000/- (for PG Diploma Holders) and Rs. 75,000/- (for PG Degree Holders).
- For Post 15: Rs. 50,000/-.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 12March 2015 (Thursday) at 11:00 AMin thechamber of Collector, Collectorate, Diu (UT)with complete CV, original Certificates/ documents along witha set of attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photographs.