Directorate of Prosecution, Govt. of NCT of Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Public Prosecutors. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 May 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 21 April 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 07 May 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
• Number of Post: 27 Posts
• Age Limit: Not Exceed 30 years as on the closing date
• Educational Qualification : A degree in law from the recognized University
• Experience: Minimum 03 Years experience as Govt. advocate at the Bar
How to Apply
Completely filled applications must be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Prosecution, Room No. 172, Tis Hazari Court Complex, Delhi-110054 on the working days of the department on or before 7 May 2014 upto 5.00PM. For details, click to the provided link.
Selection Procedure: Short listing of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of eligibility conditions and thereafter the candidates will be called for interview by the Selection / Expert Committee.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018: Number of Vacancies Extended and Last Date Changed
Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service 2018: Apply Online for 59 Posts
Jharkhand Judicial Service Exam 2018 Short Notice Issued, Application for 107 Posts from 24 November
BPSC Prelims Admit Card for 30th Judicial Service Released, Download @bpsc.bih.nic