Directorate of Prosecution, Govt. of NCT of Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Public Prosecutors. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 May 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 21 April 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 07 May 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
• Number of Post: 27 Posts
• Age Limit: Not Exceed 30 years as on the closing date
• Educational Qualification : A degree in law from the recognized University
• Experience: Minimum 03 Years experience as Govt. advocate at the Bar
How to Apply
Completely filled applications must be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Prosecution, Room No. 172, Tis Hazari Court Complex, Delhi-110054 on the working days of the department on or before 7 May 2014 upto 5.00PM. For details, click to the provided link.
Selection Procedure: Short listing of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of eligibility conditions and thereafter the candidates will be called for interview by the Selection / Expert Committee.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2017: Check Notification and Important Dates
CGPSC Civil Judge Examination 2017: Notification; Apply by 24 May 2017
HPSC H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017: Official Notification; Apply by 24 March
HPPSC H.P. Judicial Service-2016 Interview Schedule Announced, Interview on 25 May