Directorate of Prosecution, Govt. of NCT of Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Public Prosecutors. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 May 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 21 April 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 07 May 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
• Number of Post: 27 Posts
• Age Limit: Not Exceed 30 years as on the closing date
• Educational Qualification : A degree in law from the recognized University
• Experience: Minimum 03 Years experience as Govt. advocate at the Bar
How to Apply
Completely filled applications must be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Prosecution, Room No. 172, Tis Hazari Court Complex, Delhi-110054 on the working days of the department on or before 7 May 2014 upto 5.00PM. For details, click to the provided link.
Selection Procedure: Short listing of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of eligibility conditions and thereafter the candidates will be called for interview by the Selection / Expert Committee.
HPPSC Judicial Service Competitive Exam 2018-19 Notification, Apply Online before 12 January
District and Sessions Judge, Sagar Recruitment 2018, Apply for 5 Helper Posts
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 Number of Vacancies Extended and Last Date Changed
UP Higher Judicial Service 2018 (Part-II) Online Application Closing Today, Prelims Exam Date Change