Department of Social Security and Development of Women & Children, Chandigarh invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 24 posts of Superintendent, Nursing Assistant, Teacher, Clerk, Attendant, Sweeper, Cook for different homes established for Special Need Children. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 September 2014.
Details of Posts
- Superintendent: 03
- Nursing Assistant: 03
- Teacher: 03
- Clerk: 03
- Attendant: 06
- Sweeper: 03
- Cook: 03
Total Number of Posts: 24 Posts
- For Post 1: Master’s Degree in Special Education, Child Development or Social Work orequivalent from a recognized University or Institution with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: D- Pharmacy from recognized Institute.
- For Post 3& 4: Graduation Degree with relevant experience in the concerned field. B.Ed in Special Education or equivalent professional training must be required for the post of ‘Teacher’ only.
- For Post 5: Must be Middle Pass with Punjabi and having experience in the relevant field.
- For Post 6 & 7: Should have knowledge of Punjabi and having relevant experience in the trade.
Age Limit: Between 21 to 40 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience (if any), category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.,with a recent passport size photograph may be forwarded to the “District Child Protection Officer (of the particular location for which the post applied)” on or before 30 September 2014.
- For Amritsar – “Nari Nakitan Complex, Majitha Road, Amritsar”.
- For Ludhiana – “Social Welfare Complex, Shimla Puri, Ludhiana”.
- For Patiala – “Room No. 115 – 116, Block – D, Mini Secretariat, Patiala”.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.