Directorate of Wheat Research invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer and Lower Division clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of the Advertisement i.e 02 March 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 01 February 2014 (Date of the Advertisement)
• Closing Date for Registration: 02 March 2014; 30 days from the date of the Advertisement
• Last Date for candidates resides at Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy and Amindmi, Isands States/ Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J& K state, Sikkim, Pangi, Sub division of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh: 17 March 2014, 45 days from the date of advertisement
Details of Post
• Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
• Lower Divisional Clerk: 02 Posts
Total Number of Post: 03 Posts
• Jr. Stenographer: Pay Band-I, Rs. 5200-20200 GP 2400
• Lower Divisional Clerk: Pay Band-I, Rs. 5200-20200 GP 1900
Age Limit : Between 18-27 years as on 1 January 2014
• Jr. Stenographer: Matriculation and Knowledge of Computer Professional efficiency
• Lower Divisional Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University
How to Apply
Refer the below link to download the application form.
Duly filled Application form along with a application fee in form of (Non Refundable) Bank Draft of Rs. 750/- (SC/ST/Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of ICAR-Unit DWR payable at Karnal must be send to the below link.
Application must be addressed to
Directorate of Wheat Research,
Post Box 158,
Karnal-132 001 (Haryana)