District Health & Family Welfare Society, Dhalai, Tripura invited applicants for walk-in Interview for 08 posts of Medical Officer, Pharmacist and ANM. Eligible candidates may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 08 January 2015 from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM at the office of the Chief Medical Officer, District Health & Family Welfare Society, Ambassa, Dhalai District, Tripura.
Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview: 08January 2015 from 11.00 AM to04.00PM
Details of Posts
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) (Male): 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) (Female): 03 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allo): 02 Posts
- ANM: 01 Post
Qualification must befrom a recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 & 2: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda (B. A. M. S) or in Homeopathy (B. H. M. S)
- For Post 3: Possess Higher Secondary (10+2 Standard) Pass with science or equivalent. Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For Post 4: Possess Madhyamik Pass or equivalent. Must be trained in Health Worker (F) course from the recognized Nursing Council and registered ANM.
Age Limit: Age Limit for the candidateand Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
- For Post 1 & 2: Rs. 20,000/-.
- For Post 3: Rs. 9,500/-.
- For Post 4: Rs. 8,500/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWalk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 08 January 2015 from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM at the office of the Chief Medical Officer, District Health & Family Welfare Society, Ambassa, Dhalai District, Tripura. Candidate must report between 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM for registration with filled in application and the original documentsalong with the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. a recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form.