District Magistrate & Collector (Development & Planning Section), Malda invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Sub- Assistant Engineers and Data Entry Operator (DEO). The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 13 March 2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 13 March 2015
Details of Posts
- Sub- Assistant Engineer (SAE): 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Qualification must be from recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if any).
- For Post 1: Possess Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Knowledge of AutoCAD and other Computer Software.
- For Post 2: Possess Graduation Degree in any discipline with Certificate in Computer Application.
- For Post 1: Between 25 to 40 years
- For Post 2: Between 21 to 30 years
- For Post 1: Rs. 20,000/-
- For Post 2: Rs. 11,000/-
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed formatalong with self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photographs,one should affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Addl. District Magistrate (Development),District Magistrate & Collector (Development & Planning Section), D.M. Office, Malda, West Bengal– 732 101” on or before 13 March 2015 up to 05:00 PM.