Office of the District Magistrate, Nadia, Development & Planning Section, Krishnagar, Nadia invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 34 posts of Block Level MIS Coordinator and Data Entry Operator. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 2 June 2015.
Last Date of sending applications: 2 June 2015
Details of Post
- Block Level MIS Coordinator: 17 posts
- Block Data Entry Operator: 17 posts
- Block Level MIS Coordinator: Candidate should have BCA or equivalent Degree/ B.Sc in Computer Science with DOEACC (NIELIT) “A” level from a recognised institution or university with one year experience in relevant field.
- Block Data Entry Operator: Candidate should passed Higher Secondary/ 12th standard with at least 50% marks as regular student and must have completed certificate for computer training covering MS Office with computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and Bengali and have knowledge of Windows 98/XP, MS Office, Package, Page Maker, Bengali software.
- Block Level MIS Coordinator: 21-35 years
- Block Data Entry Operator: 21-35 years
- Block Level MIS Coordinator: Rs 15000
- Block Data Entry Operator: Rs 11000
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send application in the prescribed form along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and one copy of recent passport size photograph District Project Officer, SSM, Nadia or by Ordinary post addressed to the District Project Officer, SSM, Old Zilla Parishad Dak Bunglaw, PO-Krishnagar, District-Nadia, Pin – 741 101 for the first two posts and Establishment Section, Administrative Building, Nadia for the third post by registered post before 2 June 2015.