Diu Higher Education, Diu invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned temporary posts for Diu College, purely on Contractual Basis for a period of 11 (eleven) months. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 08 July 2014 up to 3.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08 July 2014 up to 3.00 PM.
Details of Posts
1. Lecturer/ Assistant Professor: 04
2. Computer Instructor: 01
3. Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 01
4. Computer Instructor: 01
- Master Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized University or Institution or equivalent (for post 1).
- BE/ B. Tech (Computer Science/ IT)from a recognized University or Institution (for post 2).
- Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institution or equivalent with Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. (English) and 30 w.p.m. (Hindi) (for post 3).
- Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass from a recognized Board or Universitywith Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. (English) and 30 w.p.m. (Hindi) (for post 4).
Age Limit for the candidate should not be exceeding 35 years (for post 1& 2) and not exceeding 30 years (for post 3 & 4) and Relaxation for the category candidate should be as per Govt. Rules.
Candidate will get fixed salary of Rs. 35,000/- Per Month (for post 1), Rs. 25,000/- (for post 2), Rs. 20,000/- (for post 3) and Rs. 15,000/- Per Month (for post 4).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio- data in prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and a recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the applicationmay be forwarded to the “Principal & Member Secretary, Diu Higher Education Society (DHES), Diu” on or before 08 July 2014 up to 3.00 PM.