Sarkari Naukari in DME AP: Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh invited applications for the post of Doctor and Ambulance Driver as a Emergency Management Unit for VIP’s visits. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 21 October 2017.
Notification Number - 37409/P1/2017
Last Date of Application - 21 October 2017
DME Andhra Pradesh Vacancy Details
Total Post – 24
- Ambulance Driver - 12 Posts
Doctors - 12 Posts
- MD (General Medicine) - 03 Posts
- MD (Anaesthesia) - 03 Posts
- MS (Surgery) - 03 Posts
- MS (Ortho Surgery) - 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Doctor and Ambulance Driver Job
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS and MS(General Surgery)/ MD(General Medicine)/MS (Orthopaedics) /MD (Anaesthesiologist / MD(Emergency Medicine) from recognised university
- Post Qualifications experience at any reputed institute either Govt/private is prepared.
- Should be registered in A.P. Medical Council
- Heavy vehicle Driving License with transport badge, desirable if holding HTV license.
- First Aid Certificate from St. John Ambulance Association /SHTO,A.P., Vijayawada
- Minimum two years of experience
Doctor/ Ambulance Driver - 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Doctor and Ambulance Driver Job
Selection of Doctors will be based on the following criteria :
- Academic Qualification (80 Marks)
- Interview (10 Marks)
- Experience after PG Qualifications passing each year one mark to maximum 10 marks.
How to Apply for DME Andhra Pradesh Doctor and Ambulance Driver Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications and DD along with other necessary documents to "The Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, Old Government General Hospital premises, Hanumanpet, Opp.Thummala palli Kalakshtram, Vijayawada-520003" on or before 21 October 2017 till 5:00 PM
Application Fees for Doctor and Ambulance Driver Job
- Doctors -Rs 500/-
- Ambulance Drivers - Rs. 200/-