Do you Know Micro Credit?
- Micro credit is the extension of very small loans to the unemployed to poor Endeavour and to others living in poverty who are not considered bankable.
- These individuals lack collateral steady employment and variable credit history and therefore cannot meet even the most minimal qualification to gain excess to traditional credit.
- Microcredit is a part of microfinance which is the provision of the wider range of the financial services to the very poor.
- Microcredit is the financial innovation which originated in Bangladesh where it has successfully enabled to extremely impoverish people to engage itself employment project.
- The founder of this microcredit is Prof. Mohammad Yunus in mid 1970s. He is also the founder of gramin bank of Bangladesh with which Mr. Yunus has received the Noble Peace Price 2006 and to pay respect towards microcredit the united nation organization has declared year 2005 “The International Year of Microcredit.”