Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth invited applications for Associate Professor Post in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2015.
- Last Date of Application: 30 June 2015
- Last Date of Application (far-flung areas): 07 July 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Associate Professor
Name of the Disciplines:
- Agril. Botany
- Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry
- Plant Pathology
- A.H.& Dairy Sci.
- Agril. Economics
- Fishery Science
- Computer Engg
- Agril. Engineering
- Process Engg
- Agri. Bio-Tech
- Bio Chemistry & Molecular Biology
- Animal Bio-Tech
- Food Bio-Tech
- A Ph.D. in respective discipline;
- A minimum eight years of experience in teaching or research or extension education in the position of Assistant Professor or its equivalent ; in a University or accredited grant-in-aid College, Recognized Research Institution excluding the period of Ph.D.;
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and course and technology mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided two post graduate students worked on advisory committee of five post graduate students in the discipline where masters programme is not available
- Evidence of at least five published papers in recognized journals having National Academy of Agricultural Science Rating;
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
Age Limit: – Maximum age limit is 33 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Registrar, Dr.P.D.K.V., Akola so as to reach on or before 30 June 2015 and on or before 07 July 2015 for far-flung areas.