Ministry of Defence, Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)-CFEES (Centre for Fire, Explosive & Environment Safety) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 26 December 2017.
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 26 December 2017
DRDO- CFEES Vacancy Details
- Junior Research fellow (Mechanical Engineering): 1 post
- Junior Research fellow (Computer Science): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research fellow (Mechanical Engineering): Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BE/B.Tech) with NET/GATE qualification.
- Junior Research fellow (Computer Science): Graduate Degree in Computer Science (BE/B.Tech) with NET/GATE qualification.
Should not exceed 28 years
Application Fees for JRF posts
- General Candidates: Rs.10/-
- SC/ST/OBC: Nil
How to Apply for Defence Research & Development Organization JRF posts 2017
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with prescribed application format, original certificates and photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) on 26 December 2017 at 9:00 a.m. at Centre for Fire, Explosive & Environment Safety, Brig. S.K. Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.