Defence Research & Development Organisation, Jagdalpur (Chattisgarh) invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following positions of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) to work in the area of Aeronautical/Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering. The following fellowships is available initially for a period of two years but extendable as per rules. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)”
Name of Discipline: Aeronautical/Aerospace/Mechanical.
No.of Posts: 02
(i) First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace discipline with 60% aggregate marks or above from a recognized university/institution.
(ii) First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical discipline with 60% aggregate marks or above from a recognized university/institution.
(iii) Preference will be given to the candidates, who have cleared GATE examination.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age limit for the candidate should is 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
• Age relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
Fellowship Payable is Rs.16,000/- Per Month plus HRA and Medical facilities shall be admissible, as per rules.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the photocopies of the relavent testimonials/certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) must reach to The General Manager, HRD Cell, SF Complex, Jagdalpur– 494001 (Chhattisgarh) within 21 days from the date of issue of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• Application along with a Rs.10/- crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of The General Manager, SF Complex, Jagdalpur. SC/ST/OBC candidates are exempted from this payment.
• A recent passport size photograph should be affix in the space provided on the application form.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post, Application Form and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.