DRDO Notified Recruitment for 14 Posts of Senior Administrative Officer Grade – II 2014
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence invited applications from the qualified eligible candidates for filling up the post of the Senior Administrative Officer Grade – II
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence invited applications from the qualified eligible candidates for filling up the post of the Senior Administrative Officer Grade – II on Deputation (ISTC) basis as per the below mentioned details.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisemen in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Senior Administrative Officer Grade – II”
No. of Posts : 14 (Fourteen).
Educational Qualification & Experience
• Degree from recognized University.
• Three years of experience of Administration, Establishment and Accounts work.
• Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation from recognized Institute.
• Working Experience in Scientific or Industrial or Technical Organization or Departments.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Candidates should be below 56 years of age on the last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Pay band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with relevant documents and attested photocopies of ACRs/ APARs of last 05 years to the 'Dy. Director (Pers – AA – 1), Room No. 266, Directorate of Personnel, DRDO Bhawan, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi – 110 105 within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• Vacancies may increase or decrease.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.