Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invited applications for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellows 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 9 January 2014.
DRDO is an agency of the Republic of India, responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. Main work of DRDO is to develop new techniques for the use of Indian military so that they could be ready for any situation or war by having new technologies.
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 9 January 2014
- Date of Interview: 21 January 2014
Details of Post:
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellows
- Total no. of Posts: 5 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be below 28 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years.
Candidate must possess MSc with 60% marks in biotechnology or biochemistry or biomedical sciences or physiology or life sciences or electronics
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-54 before 9 January 2014.