Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) , Delhi Government invited Online Applications for the post of Group C Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format from 13 July to 13 August 2018.
Advertisement No. - 02/2018
- Opening Date of Online Application - 13 July 2018
- Last Date of Application - 13 August 2018
DSSSB Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 1650
- Stenographer Grade III - 113
- Pharmacist - 251
- Nursing Officer - 684
- Occupational Therapist - 04
- Technical Assistant - 02
- Dental Hygienist - 02
- Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV) - 32
- Radiographer - 136
- Speech Therapist - 03
- Assistant Dietician - 03
- Medical Record Clerk - 11
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife - 89
- Lab Assistant (Group-IV) - 178
- Physiotherapist - 17
- Social Worker - 21
- Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD) - 10
- Assistant Security Officer - 01
- Lab. Technician Gr. III - 02
- Assistant (OT/CSSD)- 12
- Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT. - 79
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Group C Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Stenographer - 12th Pass and a speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting in English or 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi
- Pharmacist -B. Pharmacy OR 10+2 with Science Subject and Diploma in pharmacy of not less
- Nursing Officer - Matriculation or its equivalent and A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. Certificate in Midwifery
- Occupational Therapist - F.Sc./Premedical, Hr. Sec. with Science and Diploma in Occupational Therapy from recognized Institute.
- Technical Assistant - B.Sc.(Hons.) Ophthalmic Technique and Two years experience of working as Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology) in Eye Department/Hospital
- Dental Hygienist - Matriculation and Dental Hygienist certificate from a recognized Institutio
- Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV) - B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology) OR Matriculation/Hr. Secondary/Sr. Secondary with science. Diploma in M.L.T. from a recognized institution and 03 years experience as a Lab Assistant in any group of these laboratories.
- Radiographer - 10+2 with science and Certificate (02 years course) in Radiography or Diploma (02 years course) in radiography or BSc. (Radiography) or Radiological Technology 02 years from a recognized Board
- Speech Therapist - Graduate in Science or Arts or Nursing and Two years experience as a speech therapist
- Assistant Dietician - Degree in Science with Home Science/Home Economics as a subject and Diploma or certificate in Dietary. At least one year experience of working in a Dietary Deptt. Of Govt./recognized Hospital.
- Medical Record Clerk - 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with English as one of the subject and also knowing typing speed of 30 words per minute (English) or 25 words per minute (Hindi
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife - Registered Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Lab Assistant (Group-IV) - Matriculation/Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec (10+2) with Science. Diploma in Medical Laboratory techniques from a recognized institution Or 10+2 Vocational Courses in Medical Laboratory technology (MLT) from school recognized by State Govt.
- Physiotherapist - F.Sc. / Pre-Medical / Hr. Secondary with Science and Diploma Physiotherapy from recognized Institution
- Social Worker - Post Graduate Degree in Social Science from Recognized University
- Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD) - Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. (10+2) with Science and Operation room Asstt. Course with 5 years experience as O.T. Technician in Operation Theatre / CTS / Neauro-Surgery/Gastro-Surgery/CSSD/Anaesthesia/Gas Plant/ Anaesthesia/Workshop/ICU Surgical/Resuscitation in a recognized Hospital/Institution OR B.Sc. From recognized university and 03 years experience as Technicians in operation Theatres
- Assistant Security Officer - Matriculate
- Lab. Technician Gr. III - B.Sc. Desirable with 01 year experience as Lab. Assistant in any of these groups of Laboratories(Cardiology/Neurology/Respiratory Labs/EEG/EMG/ ERG/CCU/CCI/POW/ ECG.) OR Matriculation/Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 with science 06 years experience in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/Neurology/Respiratory Labs/EEG/EMG/ ERG/CCU/CCI/POW/ ECG.). as Lab. Assistant OR Matriculation/Hr. Secondary/10+2 with science having MLT course with 03years experience in any of these groups of laboratories (Cardiology/Neurology/Respiratory Labs/EEG/EMG/ ERG/CCU/CCI/POW/ ECG.).
- Assistant (OT/CSSD) - Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. (10+2) with science and Operation room Asstt. Course from a recognized institution
- Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT. - 12th passed and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on compute
Selection Procedure for DSSSB Group C Posts
The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable
Computer Courses for Sarkari Naukri for Clerk, Typist, Steno, Comp Operator, DEO, MTS Posts
How to Apply for DSSSB Group C Posts 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ from 13 July to 13 August 2018.
Application Fees DSSSB Group C Posts
Rs. 100/- (Women/SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee)
Also Visit: GK Lists
Also Visit: GK Facts