Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) , Delhi Government invited Online Applications for the post of Group C Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format from 13 July to 13 August 2018.
Advertisement No. - 02/2018
- Opening Date of Online Application - 13 July 2018
- Last Date of Application - 13 August 2018
DSSSB Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 1650
- Stenographer Grade III - 113
- Pharmacist - 251
- Nursing Officer - 684
- Occupational Therapist - 04
- Technical Assistant - 02
- Dental Hygienist - 02
- Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV) - 32
- Radiographer - 136
- Speech Therapist - 03
- Assistant Dietician - 03
- Medical Record Clerk - 11
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife - 89
- Lab Assistant (Group-IV) - 178
- Physiotherapist - 17
- Social Worker - 21
- Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD) - 10
- Assistant Security Officer - 01
- Lab. Technician Gr. III - 02
- Assistant (OT/CSSD)- 12
- Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT. - 79
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Group C Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Stenographer - 12th Pass and a speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting in English or 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi
- Pharmacist -B. Pharmacy OR 10+2 with Science Subject and Diploma in pharmacy of not less
- Nursing Officer - Matriculation or its equivalent and A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. Certificate in Midwifery
- Occupational Therapist - F.Sc./Premedical, Hr. Sec. with Science and Diploma in Occupational Therapy from recognized Institute.
- Technical Assistant - B.Sc.(Hons.) Ophthalmic Technique and Two years experience of working as Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology) in Eye Department/Hospital
- Dental Hygienist - Matriculation and Dental Hygienist certificate from a recognized Institutio
- Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV) - B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology) OR Matriculation/Hr. Secondary/Sr. Secondary with science. Diploma in M.L.T. from a recognized institution and 03 years experience as a Lab Assistant in any group of these laboratories.
- Radiographer - 10+2 with science and Certificate (02 years course) in Radiography or Diploma (02 years course) in radiography or BSc. (Radiography) or Radiological Technology 02 years from a recognized Board
- Speech Therapist - Graduate in Science or Arts or Nursing and Two years experience as a speech therapist
- Assistant Dietician - Degree in Science with Home Science/Home Economics as a subject and Diploma or certificate in Dietary. At least one year experience of working in a Dietary Deptt. Of Govt./recognized Hospital.
- Medical Record Clerk - 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with English as one of the subject and also knowing typing speed of 30 words per minute (English) or 25 words per minute (Hindi
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife - Registered Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Lab Assistant (Group-IV) - Matriculation/Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec (10+2) with Science. Diploma in Medical Laboratory techniques from a recognized institution Or 10+2 Vocational Courses in Medical Laboratory technology (MLT) from school recognized by State Govt.
- Physiotherapist - F.Sc. / Pre-Medical / Hr. Secondary with Science and Diploma Physiotherapy from recognized Institution
- Social Worker - Post Graduate Degree in Social Science from Recognized University
- Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD) - Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. (10+2) with Science and Operation room Asstt. Course with 5 years experience as O.T. Technician in Operation Theatre / CTS / Neauro-Surgery/Gastro-Surgery/CSSD/Anaesthesia/Gas Plant/ Anaesthesia/Workshop/ICU Surgical/Resuscitation in a recognized Hospital/Institution OR B.Sc. From recognized university and 03 years experience as Technicians in operation Theatres
- Assistant Security Officer - Matriculate
- Lab. Technician Gr. III - B.Sc. Desirable with 01 year experience as Lab. Assistant in any of these groups of Laboratories(Cardiology/Neurology/Respiratory Labs/EEG/EMG/ ERG/CCU/CCI/POW/ ECG.) OR Matriculation/Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 with science 06 years experience in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/Neurology/Respiratory Labs/EEG/EMG/ ERG/CCU/CCI/POW/ ECG.). as Lab. Assistant OR Matriculation/Hr. Secondary/10+2 with science having MLT course with 03years experience in any of these groups of laboratories (Cardiology/Neurology/Respiratory Labs/EEG/EMG/ ERG/CCU/CCI/POW/ ECG.).
- Assistant (OT/CSSD) - Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. (10+2) with science and Operation room Asstt. Course from a recognized institution
- Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT. - 12th passed and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on compute
Selection Procedure for DSSSB Group C Posts
The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable
How to Apply for DSSSB Group C Posts 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ from 13 July to 13 August 2018.
Application Fees DSSSB Group C Posts
Rs. 100/- (Women/SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee)