Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Specialist (Part-time), Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II, Jr. Nurse Gr. II, Jr. X-Ray Technician, Overman and Mining Sirdar. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 04 July 2016.
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.: PLR/Walk-in-Interview/80/2016/(Pt-II)/47
- Opening Date of Online Application: 13 June 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 04 July 2016
DVC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer: 7 posts
- Medical Specialist (Part-time): 3 posts
- Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II: 4 posts
- Jr. Nurse Gr. II: 2 posts
- Jr. X-Ray Technician: 1 post
- Overman: 7 posts
- Mining Sirdar: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for DVC GDMO, Overman, Jr. Pharmacist & Other Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- General Duty Medical Officer: MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and obtained from a recognized Medical College/University with one year experience as a Medical practitioner.
- Medical Specialist (Part-time): MD/MS in the respective discipline from a College/Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) with 1 year experience in the respective discipline in a Hospital.
- Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II: Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution, Registration with Pharmacist Council of any State or Central and should have passed Dresser-ship examination or Post-Qualification experience in Dressing and working in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home.
- Jr. Nurse Gr. II: Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in General Nursery and Midwifery.
- Jr. X-Ray Technician: H.S (Science)/equivalent with Diploma/Certificate in X-Ray Technician or Radiography course from a recognized Institute & one year experience.
- Overman: Valid Overman Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Mining Sirdar: Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 65 years for all posts and for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD) of candidates.
Selection Process for DVC GDMO, Overman, Jr. Pharmacist & Other Posts:
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview/Skill Test.
How to Apply for DVC GDMO, Overman, Jr. Pharmacist & Other Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the website www.dvc.gov.in. Last date of online application is 4 July 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification