Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Danapur Cantt. (Bihar) invited applications for the posts of Office In- charge and other posts in the ECHS Polyclinics at various locations under Station Headquartes Cell, Danapur Cantt. Posts are purely on Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 01 (one) year and may be extendable. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 15 September 2016 up to 04:00 PM.
Last Date of Application: 15 September 2016
ECHS Danapur Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Office In- charge – 04 Posts. [01 each for various locations]. (Retired Defence Officers only)
- Medical Specialist – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 05 Posts. [01 each for various locations]
- Radiologist – 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 02 Posts
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Chowkidar – 01 Post
- Safaiwala - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Danapur Office in- Charge and Other Jobs:
- Office In- charge: Possess Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Medical Specialist: Possess MBBS Degree or MS in the respective specialty.
- Medical Officer: Possess MBBS Degree.
- Radiologist: Possess Medical qualification and Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty.
- Lab Technician: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Technology or Diploma in respective discipline.
- Lab Assistant: Possess Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (DMLT).
- Pharmacist: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass with Science and diploma in the concerned discipline or B. Pharmacy Degree.
- Dental Hygienist: Possess Diploma in the concerned field.
- Chowkidar/ Safaiwala: Possess Class B education and must be literate as required.
- Medical Specialist/ Medical Officer/ Radiologist/ Lab Technician/ Pharmacist: 03 years
- Lab Assistant/ Safaiwala/ Chowkidar : 05 years
Selection Procedure for ECHS Danapur Office in- Charge and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for ECHS Danapur Office in- Charge and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Regional Center ECHS Patna, Headquarters Jharkhand and Bihar Sub Area, Danapur Cantt. – 801 503 (Bihar) on or before 15 September 2016 up to 04:00 PM.