ECHS Polyclinics Recruitment 2016 for 49 Various Posts
ECHS Polyclinics invited applications for Med Specialist, Gynaecologist, Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Radiologist, Dental Technician, Dental Hygienist/ Assistant/ Dental Technician, Radiographer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant, Chowkidar, Peon and Safaiwala Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 15 March 2016.
ECHS Polyclinics invited applications for the posts of Med Specialist, Gynaecologist, Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Radiologist, Dental Technician, Dental Hygienist/ Assistant/ Dental Technician, Radiographer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant, Chowkidar, Peon and Safaiwala in Alappuzha, Thrissur, Kottayam And Kunnamkulam Under Station Hq (Army) Kochi. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2016.
Last Date of Application: 15 March 2016
ECHS Polyclinics Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Med Specialist- 05 Posts
- Gynaecologist- 02 Posts
- Medical Officer- 10 Posts
- Dental Officer- 03 Posts
- Radiologist- 02 Posts
- Dental Technician & Dental Hygienist/ Assistant/ Dental Technician- 05 Posts
- Radiographer- 01 Post
- Lab Technician- 03 Posts
- Lab Assistant- 02 Posts
- Physiotherapist- 02 Posts
- Pharmacist- 04 Posts
- Nursing Assistant- 03 Posts
- Chowkidar- 03 Posts
- Peon- 01 Post
- Safaiwala- 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Polyclinics Various Jobs:
- Med Specialist- MBBS /MS in specialty concerned.
- Gynaecologist- MD/MS in specialty concerned.
- Medical Officer- MBBS
- Dental Officer- BDS
- Radiologist- A recognized medical qualification included in the 1st of 2nd schedule of part ii of the 3rd schedule (other than licentiate qualification) of the Indian medical council act 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in part ii of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub section stipulated in sub section (3) of section 13 of the Indian medical council act 1956 (ii) PG degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in section A or section B of schedule vi of the central health service regulation 1996.
- Dental Technician- Passed 10+2 with science or equivalent from a recognized Board or institution and (ii) should have two years diploma in dental hygienist/dental mechanic course registered with central/state Govt/ or dental council of India.
- Dental Hygienist/ Assistant/ Dental Technician- Diploma holder in dental hygienist/class-1 DH/DORA.
- Radiographer- Diploma
- Lab Technician- BSc (med lab tech or (ii) matriculation /higher secondary/senior secondary (10+2) with science from recognized institution/board (iii) diploma in med lab tech from a recognized institution.
- Lab Assistant- DMLT/class-I lab tech course.
- Physiotherapist- Diploma
- Pharmacist- B pharmacy from a recognized institute or (i) 10+2 with science stream (physics, chemistry, biology from a recognized board. And (ii) approved diploma in pharmacy from an institute recognized by the pharmacy council of India and registered as pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
- Nursing Assistant- DMN, DIP/class I NAC(Armed forces).
- Chowkidar- Education-class 8th or GD trade for armed forces personal.
- Peon- Education class-8,GD grade(armed forces).
- Safaiwala- Literate
How to Apply for ECHS Polyclinics Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: the “Station Headquarters (Army) ECHS, Naval Base PO, Kochi-682 004” so as to reach on or before 15 March 2016.