Employee State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital Notified Recruitment for 17 Various Posts 2013
Employee State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital invited applications for the walk in interview .
Employee State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital invited applications for the walk in interview for the Post of “Senior Residents Under Residency Scheme” and “Senior Residents In Lieu Of GDMO GR- II” purely on “Contract Basis”. The eligible candidates and desirous candidates fulfilling the Qualifications/ Eligibility Conditions as under should appear for the walk -in -interview with their application along with the original certificates. The ESI scheme in the state of Himachal Pradesh has started in the year, 1977. Till April 2003, the scheme in H.P. was administered by the Regional Director, Punjab and at that time, there were only three branch offices in HP at Parwanoo, Baddi and Paonta Sahib. The ESI Corporation have constructed one hundred bedded ESIC Model Hospital at Highly Industiralised station at Baddi which will bring relief to stake holders at Baddi, Barotiwala and Nalagarh to a great extent.
Walk-in-Interviews Date & Venue : 10th December, 2013 (Tuesday) from 10:00 A.M. onwards at the Office of Medical Office of Medical Superintendent, Village Katha, Opposite Gillette Factory, Baddi, H.P.
Details of Posts
1. Name of the Post : Senior Residents Under Residency Scheme.
No. of Posts : 06 (Six). [01 – G (Un reserved) 02 – SC, 01 – ST & 02 – OBC].
(Surgery, Obst. & Gynac, Anesthesia & Radiology).
Contract Period : One Year Contract Basis extendable upto 3 Years.
2. Name of the Post : Senior Residents In Lieu Of GDMO GR- II.
No. of Posts : 11 (Eleven). [01 - Anesthesia, 02 – Obst. & Gynac, 01 – Surgery, 01 – ENT,
01 – Eye, 03 – Pacdiatrics, 01 – Medicine & 01 – Casualty].
Contract Period : One Year Contract Basis or till regular post will be filled up whichever will be
MBBS and PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty from recoganised University or If such candidates are not available in particular specialty those without PG Qualification having 02 years of experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned specialty can be considered.
Emoluments Per Month
Basic Pay is Rs. 18,750/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month for Candidates having PG Degree. (It would be reduced by Rs. 600/- Per Month for Diploma Holders and the same will be reduced by Rs. 1210/- Per Month for Non – PG Candidates) plus Allowances as admissible from time to time.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age of the candidate as on 10.12.2013 shall not exceed 35 years. Relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH.
- Candidate(s) should bring the duly filled-in applications with one set of attested true copies / photocopies of the relevant testimonials in support of Educational Qualifications, Age, Attempt, Mark Sheet, MCI/ State Registration, Category and Experience Certificate etc. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- All candidates should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, Village Katha, Opposite Gillette Factory, Baddi, H.P. at 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on the stipulated date(s).
- Candidates reporting after 4:00 P.M. will not be considered for Walk –in –interview.
- The Number of Vacancies may likely be changed.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up of all or not to fill up any post.
- The selection of the candidate(s) will be based on Walk-in-Interview.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interviews, which will be conducted by the administration.